About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom
Hey Dudes and Dudettes, my name is Georgina. My friends call me GiGi, George(obviously), Gina, Georgiee, DIVA and the latest is Geor-gii-naa, which very much sounds like vagina< EWW. This blog will be mainly about my love for Fashion and Beauty.But its not just about fashion. I used to work in Selfridges. After spending over a year there,I began to resent it and that's where I began searching for jobs in Fashion. I got an internship at Masha Ma studios, in grimey Seven Sisters. I met a stylist called Andrej Skok, who is a big stylist in Milan and Paris, he met me at the Masha Ma studio 3 weeks before London Fashion Week in January 2010 and he took a liking to me, took me under his wing and hired me to be his Stylist Assistant :) Ever since then, I've been priviledged to work with GQ magazine, Vogue and Marie Claire. I also work with a designer called BodyAmr,I have been able to assist in styling Cheryl Cole on X-Factor,Kylie Minougue,Florence Welch and most recently Gwentyth Paltrow for an Oscars after party. I hope you all enjoy my posts, as much as I enjoy writing them. Take care my fellow Fashionistas. Live, Love, Louboutin heels xxx

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER


GIRLIE GLAMOUR FROM GIORGIO ARMANI

The veteran Italian designer juxtaposed slinky silk dresses in powder pink with darker, metallic elements including tailored jackets. One outfit featured a young Armani printed onto a black velvet tunic.









Below are pictures taken by Laura Craik and Gianluca Longo from The Evening Standard The ones I LOVE of course :)



BOTTEGA VENETA- Tomas Maier was inspired by Italian divas such as Monica Vitti with his colourful coats, matching skirts, and light blouses- it felt very Sixties in shape. For the cocktail hour, a fringed skirt added movement to lace tops, while the finale gowns combined Hollywood glamour with pure Italian luxury.


JILL SANDER- Alpine chic was the theme, with Raf Simons looking back at mid-century elegance on the snowy slopes of elite resorts. Skinny trousers were worn with hooded sweaters, while for evening it was all padded couture. Alpine flowers were computer printed onto trousers, wide jackets and mounted boots



MOSCHINO- Rosella Jardini started the show with some long military-style coats in navy, with a fun element of applique stolen from an army wardrobe. Red, navy and white were the colours of the day, with accents of gold lame, one of the surprise trends of Milan this season.























No comments:

Post a Comment